Your privacy is very important to us Sereny Limited (“we” or “us”) is committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors to haylohorsefeeder.com based on the fundamental principles as set out below:
- We do not ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We do not share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone.
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and they are not shared with outside parties.
- All information you provide to us is stored on secure web servers.
- In order to serve you most efficiently, Stripe handle our credit & debit transactions. Stripe receive the information needed to verify and authorise your payment card and to process your order, and are under strict obligation to keep your personal information private. We do not store your card details for any reason.
Please read the following privacy statement to understand how we use and protect the information that you provide to us.
By using this site, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this privacy statement.
Information We Collect From You
Personally identifiable information
When you fill in our contact form, register an account or order products on haylohorsefeeder.com, you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself, such as your name and contact details, and if requested, your credit or debit card information will be collected by our third party payment processor.
Visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available on our site, such as posting comments on our blog page, will be available to others. Our blog is managed in-house and you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you want the personal information that was posted to the comments section removed.
Like most website operators, haylohorsefeeder.com collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. The purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how haylohorsefeeder.com visitors use its website.
Use of Your Information
We use your information to respond to any queries, to supply you with goods ordered by you, to bill you and to contact you about an order. We also analyse information provided by you and others to help us administer, support, and improve our business.
Where you have agreed, we may use your information to contact you to tell you about important changes or developments to the website or to our services or to obtain your views on our services- you may opt out at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
The information you provide to us will be held on our computers in Ireland and the United Kingdom and may be accessed by, or given to our staff working outside the European Economic Area. It may also be accessed by third parties, some of whom are located outside the European Economic Area, who act for us for the purposes set out in this privacy statement or for other purposes approved by you. Those parties process information, fulfil and deliver orders, process payments and provide support services on our behalf.
Disclosure to Other People
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
We disclose potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of our employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that:
- need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf or to provide services available at haylohorsefeeder.com
- who have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using haylohorsefeeder.com, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
- We will disclose potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect our property or rights, or those of third parties or the public at large.
We may pass aggregate information on the usage of our site to third parties, but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website
The majority of cookies used by us are session cookies, which are deleted following the session (through
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example,
cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our websit